We recently carried out this bathroom installation in Lytham St Annes. We have outlined the steps below:
- 1 x Fully back to wall close coupled toilet square design to match basin .
- 1 x Triple set concealed shower valve with rain head 300 x 300 – wall mounted arm, body wash function and wall mounted bracket
- Wall hung floating large washbasin with chrome trap – the tap fitted is a mixer mono waterfall tap in chrome
- Full installation of wet room tray and tanking system to ensure water ingress does not occur
- Installation of full body porcelain 600 x 600 to create this amazing finish
- Installation of niche, to hold body washes and other bathroom essentials , this niche houses two LED down lights .
- Installation of bespoke glass mirror full height and with of required opening to create the best look possible.
All our bathrooms are built completely bespoke and tailored to suit your requirements. This particular bathroom needed access for disability, hence why there is no glass screen for shower . If you have an enquiry about a bathroom or disability bathroom installation in Lytham St Annes please don’t hesitate to contact us.